Manchester United vs Chelsea FC
We will offer EACH PACKAGE HOLDER; Travel Advice and Consular Services Assistance. fast, reliable in all visa services to Individual travelers (Retail) and Corporate clients; Guidance on Passport and Visa documentation pre-requisites.
Travel dates for The Manchester United vs Chelsea FC tour deal is :24 April 2019 – 30 April 2019.
Package includes An Economy Class Return Flight Ticket, Accra – London- Accra. AND CAN BE UPGRADED TO BUSINESS OR FIRST CLASS AT AN EXTRA CHARGE.
A COMFORTABLE shared Hotel Accommodation with British Breakfast, shall be provided to EACH Holiday package holders.
- Watch Man Utd play a EPL match at Old Trafford
- Enjoy premium executive seats
- Seats opposite the half-way line
- Red Cafe post-match with champagne reception
- 2 or 3 course meal
- Q&A with former players in the Red Cafe package
- Complimentary match program
- Half-time tea/coffee
- Entry to Old Trafford Stadium
- North West Executive Quadrant Seats (Tier 2, Kit Room Lounge),
- North East Executive Quadrant Seats (Tier 2)
- or Red Cafe package (Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, Block 3408)
- Access to Kit Room Lounge or Red Cafe
- Complimentary Match Program
- Food and drink, unless stated otherwise
- Gratuities (optional).
Travel Deal – GBP2,999
Visit the historic Old Trafford Stadium in Manchester and watch Manchester United play an exhilarating football game! You’ll see skilled players competing against another top team in the stadium known as the ‘Theater of Dreams’ due to its illustrious football past.
Old Trafford has been the location for many momentous football games, including FA Cup semi-finals, 1966 World Cup games and matches during the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Choose from seats located in the North West Executive Quadrant or North East Executive Quadrant benefiting from a dedicated stadium entrance. On arriving at Old Trafford, you will receive a match program full of information about the upcoming match and Manchester United FC. You can visit the Kit Room lounge before the game if you wish and enjoy a drink or snack (not included).
Take your seat and see the players emerge from the tunnel to excited cheering. Thousands of football fans will be in the spirit of the game, all willing on their team to win! Watch the players skillfully pass, shoot and tackle as the match gets underway. You’ll be on your feet as the tension builds and the team tries to put the ball in the back of the net! Once the match is over, exit the stadium with the rest of the spectators and take your program away with you as a momentum from your day.
Red Cafe Package
Feel the rip-roaring excitement of the game in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand, overlooking the famous Stretford End stand. With fantastic views of the pitch and padded seats for extra comfort, you’ll be in the perfect position to watch the Red Devils blaze home some first-class goals!
To enhance your experience after the game, you’ll be greeted with a champagne reception on arrival in the Red Cafe and get to enjoy a delicious two or three course meal depending on match selection. To accompany your meal (and quench your thirst after all the cheering), you’ll get to enjoy complimentary drinks including beer, wine and soft drinks.
As if this wasn’t enough, you’ll get the opportunity to have a question and answer session with a former Manchester United player and receive a complimentary match day programme and gift! A truly unforgettable experience that can’t be missed!
- Full match lasts 90 minutes with a 15 minute halftime break
- Stadium opens 2.5 hours before match begins. Customers are advised to arrive at least one hour before kick off
- No away colours allowed
- Manchester United reserves the right to refuse entry to those who are not appropriately dressed
- Old Trafford is a no smoking stadium
- This event is not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are guaranteed to be located together
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: If a match date changes from Saturday to Sunday or vice-versa there are NO refunds for any cancellations.
- If a match date changes from a Wednesday to Tuesday or Thursday there are NO refunds for any cancellations.
- Tickets must be collected from the National Football Museum, access via the Cafe Football entrance.
- Tickets can be collected from 10am to 5pm Monday to Sunday, every match.
- Please note The National Football Museum is closed 24th, 25th and 26th December and 1st January with no access to collect tickets.
- Please bring photographic ID (passport/driving licence) when collecting match tickets.